Interesting in volunteering with Rolling Ridge? We have several different ways you can help out! Every therapy ride requires the following volunteers for each rider:
Sidewalkers walk along side each horse while a child is riding. Sidewalkers interact with the children, providing encouragement and assistance.
Leaders guide horses around our riding ring, controlling the speed and direction of the horse. Leaders will also interact with the children riding.
Educator / Therapist
Teachers and rehabilitation therapists are stationed around our riding ring during each therapy ride, helping children learn and develop skills as they ride
For more information or to get started, please contact Kathryn Davis!
News & Upcoming Events
- June 16, 2014 – Monday Night Therapy Rides Session 3
- June 14, 2014 – Bethlehem United Methodist Community Day
- May 19, 2014 – Monday Night Therapy Rides Session 2
- May 17, 2014 – District 4H Horse Show
- May 9, 2014 – Rolling Ridge Beach Trip
- April 26, 2014 – Fun Run Fundraiser
- April 14, 2014 – Monday Night Therapy Rides Begin!
- April 12, 2014 – Easter Egg Hunt
- April 10, 2014 – Health & Wellness Rides at Moss St. Elementary